Terms and Conditions for the Dublin Camera Club and its website
1. By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use the Dublin Camera Club website.
The Dublin Camera Club reserves the right to change these terms from time to time. By continuing to use the site after changes are posted you agree to be bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
2. You may not broadcast, copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or otherwise use content appearing on the Dublin Camera Club website in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of such content requires the prior written permission of the Dublin Camera Club.
3. You agree to use the Dublin Camera Club website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to defamation, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the operability or security of the Dublin Camera Club website.
4. The Dublin Camera Club website content, is provided on a "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
5. The Dublin Camera Club will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, interruption of business, loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of the Dublin Camera CLub website.
6. The Dublin Camera Club does not warrant that functions contained in the Dublin Camera Club website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Dublin Camera Club website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. You acknowledge that the content including but not limited to text, images and logos identifying the Dublin Camera Club or third parties, including Dublin Camera Club members, and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the Dublin Camera Club and/or third parties. You are not permitted to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the Dublin Camera Club, or any other third party without the prior written consent of the Dublin Camera Club or the third party.
8. The Dublin Camera Club is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through the Dublin Camera Club website. The Dublin Camera Club does not exercise any control or supervision of content of these linked sites.
10. The Dublin Camera Club does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites.
11. By providing content to the Dublin Camera Club website (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree that the Dublin Camera Club website may, free of charge, use, edit, moderate, copy and make the content or any part of it available as it sees fit on the website and on any other Dublin Camera Club service. By providing content to the Dublin Camera Club website you confirm that it is your own original work and not copied from anyone else or infringing any third party's rights and is not defamatory, obscene, harassing, offensive, threatening or in breach of anyone's privacy.
14. While the Dublin Camera Club will try to publish user and members contributions in their entirety, the Dublin Camera Club reserves the right to edit, moderate and delete user or members contributions in its absolute discretion.
15. While the Dublin Camera Club supports all its members, the Club cannot and will not represent or recommend any commercial work provided by any of its members. Any commercial work provided by any member of the Dublin Camera Club will not be covered by these terms and conditions.
16. This website may contain photos of nudity, partial nudity or implied nudity and/or other content that you as the viewer may find offensive or disturbing. If you feel like this may bother you please leave the website now.
17. By entering this website you agree that you are legally entitled to access it as defined by the laws of the country where you reside.